Monday, June 18, 2012

This date was brought to you by the letter B.

Date #11
Beach time and bratwurst sandwiches.
This was a Mr. R. date.
He loves sausage sandwiches and he loves walking the beach after work.
  Our date wasn't complicated, hard to plan, or expensive. We literally shoved the beach chairs in the car right after Mr. R.'s work day finished. I keep a packed bag right next to the front door just for spontaneous beach trips. Totally paid off today!
  I am not a big fan of sausage sandwiches, but I am always willing to try a new recipe. I followed this recipe for the sausage, but used my George Foreman grill instead of our charcoal one. I sauteed onions and peppers separately and topped our sandwiches with smoked gouda.

 Mr. R., much like Marshall from How I Met Your Mother, loves him some smoked gouda.

No comments:

Post a Comment