Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lazy Sunday

I know the title doesn't sound that exciting, but when you have been going ninety to nothing the past three weekends, a lazy Sunday sounds amazing. In fact I wish I had taken a picture of Mr. R's face when I told him the only thing we had on today's agenda was church. Actually, his face looked a lot like Pip's in the photo below. 
Post church I made brunch, thank you pinterest for two ah-mazing recipes and we took a two hour nap as a family I actually woke up feeling rested, as in I didn't need my afternoon coffee. That hasn't happened in months! MONTHS!
 We ended today with a trip to the pool, some laundry, and as an amazing surprise Netflix delivered Happy Endings Season 1 to our mailbox yesterday.
Laziness is awesome.
 Nutella Crescent Rolls: spread a teaspoon of Nutella on unrolled crescent triangles then roll them back up and bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes.
Egg Bake: Chop 8 strips of bacon and spread in the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish, top with 1.5 cups of cheddar cheese, layer on 16 oz. bag of steamed frozen broccoli florets over the cheese,  beat 10 eggs with one tablespoon of  grill seasoning, pour eggs over the bacon, cheese, and broccoli mixture. Bake at 375 for 25 - 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment