Friday, June 22, 2012

A craving for Red Lobster Biscuits

Mr. R. loves Red Lobster biscuits.
He also loves clam chowder, lobster rolls, and blueberry cobbler. I think his political stint in Maine is responsible for his love of seafood and blueberries.
 I took a trip to Costco on Tuesday and found Legal Seafood's clam chowder in the soup section. Immediately a date night idea was born. I decided to pay homage to Mr. R.'s time in Maine tonight. 
Lobster rolls are out of our budget and to be honest I would have no idea what to do with a whole lobster so we dined on clam chowder, red LOBSTER biscuits (I use this recipe), and I made blueberry cobbler for dessert.
 After Pip went down we watched The Seven Year Itch. Have you seen it?
It's one of those movies that people bring up at parties and up until now I would have to smile and nod as they talked about it's relevance to marriage today. If you care to hear my review, I liked it. It's cute, funny, and Marilyn Monroe looks beautiful. I love that she drinks champagne with potato chips and slips into an evening gown for after dinner drinks. 
I wonder what Mr. R. would do if I started wearing evening gowns to drink post dinner coffee at our dining room table.

No comments:

Post a Comment