Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Barnes and Noble Story Hour and a Recipe

 Pip and I headed to our local Barnes for story hour this morning. It was in the middle of her normal naptime, but I said a prayer and hoped for the best. And she ROCKED story hour! She sat in my lap for all three books, snacked on goldfish, and waved to a few other story listeners. I also met a new local Mom, Yay for possible play-date friends!
 Last night I made another crock-pot dinner and it quickly leapt to the top of our favorite dinners list. In the crock-pot combine one can of drained black beans, one can of drained pineapple (20 ounce), and one cup of salsa. 
Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
We ate ours on tortillas with pico de gallo, avocado, cheddar cheese, black olives, and sour cream. As I type this post I am eating leftovers for lunch and I think it's even better on the second day.


No comments:

Post a Comment