Monday, February 20, 2012

Sweet Saturday:

Saturday Mr. R. and I had high hopes for a trip to the zoo with Pip. We awoke to cloudy skies and a 60% chance of rain. We traded in our zoo plans for window shopping at some of our favorite stores in Jacksonville. We hit up TJ Maxx, Marshalls, & Steinmart. I tried on tons of cute shoes, made friends with a few purses that my wardrobe would love for Spring, and Mr. R. searched for the perfect straw fedora. We came home with a $5.00 puzzle for Pip. She loves it! 
While walking from store to store we stumbled upon Krispy Kreme. Mr. R. and had never been to one and I haven't seen one since I worked on a project for my old job in Alexandria, VA. 
 There is one cardinal rule with Krispy Kreme, if the sign is on and the doughnuts are fresh you have to buy one.
  Mr. R. treated me to a coffee and a plain glazed and we sat at a little table in the corner with Pip. She watched the doughnut conveyor belt and made friends with the workers. 
It was the perfect $3.00 date. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment