Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mr. R., you are the cream to my coffee


Today I got to spend time with Mr. R. ALONE!
Miss Rita came over to give Mr. R. and I a few hours of free time. 
We had a plan to get dessert and coffee downtown and take a walk by the water.
This morning we woke up to the coldest day Florida has had all winter.
We opted for warmth and traded our outdoor plans for the town center. 
We walked, window shopped, and I took my time browsing and trying on clothes. After all, we didn't have a nap or feeding schedule to stick to.
Our coffee and dessert was traded in for fried pickles and a Coke at Zaxby's.
I think Mr. R. is now a fried pickle convert.
We arrived home late this afternoon to a happy girl and a dining room table full of clean laundry.
Happy Valentine's Day indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment