Thursday, April 14, 2011

Three Things on Thursday:

1. Tomorrow is tax day. We finally filed ours last weekend and wrote the government our check. I know we are to render to Caesar what is Caesar's... but I feel like we seem to render more and more each year. Perhaps the government can take time from arguing with each other to cut the little guy (or really just me) a break.
Random Photo #1: I made chicken, strawberry, orange, blue cheese, and pecan salad for dinner.

2. We had Lamaze class tonight and we went over birthing positions. I think the birthing ball is my new BFF and I suck at squatting. Also, I CANNOT figure out how Pippa's is going to fit through my pelvis. Yes, I have seen the video and yes, I know it will work out in the end, but holy goodness! What if she has a big head?

Random Photo #2: I made these muffins during my Tuesday morning insomnia and they were an awesome carb addition to my salad.

3. The BIG P! Mr. R. and I picked up this giant ode to Piper at Joanne Fabric two weekends ago. I finally got around to painting it tonight. Four weeks until she arrives! Just a few more things left on our to-do list.
Random Photo #3: I think I want to paint the P the same color as Pip's nursery chair. But yellow sounds good too. Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

  1. I find it best not to think about how babies actually come out. I know it's natural and (supposedly) beautiful, but in my opinion, it's best not to dwell on it too much. ;) Of course, I can say that after already giving birth, so perhaps I'm not helping at all.

    I love salads with fruit and bleu cheese!

    ReplyDelete