Sunday, April 10, 2011

Good Morning! Happy Sunday!

I fell like last week FLEW by. After Piper's antics at the doctor and my almost giving birth to a 34 week old I decided to take it easy. I just worked, came home, cooked, walked, and slept. Believe it or not, the doctor was right. (I am one of those crazy people who doesn't trust doctors) and rest was really what I needed. I am back to feeling awesome and I believe Piper for the most part plans to stay put.

My plan is to bullet our events from the past week and later this week dedicate a few posts to some awesome events.

Tuesday: continuation of thumb lab with my students , test prep for a BIG unit test on Friday, adorable baby shower invitations made by Betsy & Danielle, and Mr. R. made a BBQ chicken dinner.

Wednesday: I had another doctor's visit and my blood pressure was still rollercoaster-ing up, down, up, down, up, down. We laid low Wednesday night. Couch time, new magazines in the mail, and netflix.

Thursday: A few BIG boxes arrived for Miss Piper Jayne. Mr. R. had a zoning meeting and he looked fancy schmancy in his suit. I had the most amazing grilled cheese for dinner. Mr. R. says the grilled cheese was normal and that I was just starving. I choose to believe I have discovered the secret to grilled cheese amazing-ness.

Friday: My students rocked their unit test, for the most part. Those who didn't study are in for a RUDE awakening when I post grades next week. Mr. R. did laundry. I went to Target.

Saturday: We went yard saleing. I must admit I do not enjoy yard sales, thrift stores, or sorting through other people's stuff to find my treasures. But my friend Betsy does, and she promised awesome baby stuff at her neighborhood yard sale yesterday. I agreed to go but planned to be underwhelmed. I have to eat my hat and my words! For $30 Pip is the new owner of a TON of clothes and two play sets. And one just happens to be the MOST adorable kitchen set EVER!

3 comments:

  1. I have to ask how you added the adorable Easter background to your blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, the background is from cutestblogontheblock.com. They are free and easy to install if you use blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hilary! and Congrats on your new arrival (coming soon)! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete