Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF!

1. Labs make the day fly by. It's even better if the lab is virtual, requires no clean-up, and is completely finished BEFORE the dismissal bell rings.

2. A school sponsored happy hour. Arranged by me, paid for by the sunshine club.
And the smiles on my coworkers faces, are in response to the end of a VERY long week and the fact that state mandated test week is OVER!

3. And a date night with my favorite husband.
I wanted to go to the movies, but there really isn't anything worth seeing.
Mr. R. suggested we watch the original movie Arthur from 1982, that Russell Brand remade.
We have heard the remake is pretty awful.
So on that note, I am off to queue up Netflix, make grilled cheese, and eat s'mores. Yes, Pippa has turned me into a meat-eating-chocolate-craving s'more eater!

1 comment: