Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dear Spring Break,


I want to say I LOVE YOU!

I love that you gave me freedom to love of my husband daily. I love that you gave me time to rest and also to work on my home. I love that you gave me a rainy day so I could wear sweat pants, eat queso, read magazines, and snuggle on the couch with my two favorite dachshunds.

Spring Break you gave me a refreshed spirit and much needed down time. You reminded me to enjoy the little things like making breakfast, napping, long walks, and empty laundry baskets.

I know that you will be leaving me very soon spring break and that on Monday I must return to work and a busy life style. But I will remember our time together and cherish it always.

Love,
Hilary

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a great spring break...and I'm sorry it's over. I hope your Monday has been friendly to you.

    ReplyDelete