Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Happy Accident

I love 5 things in this world.
Mr. R.
My Family
The pups
friends
and...
For Pippa's baby shower yesterday Betsy, Danielle, and Kristin ordered Luli's cupcakes for dessert. I cannot tell you how excited I was to see a tower of lemon, peanut butter, chocolate,
vanilla, and carrot cupcakes. I am telling you these cupcakes are amazing! They easily beat the pants off Magnolia Bakery's and Sprinkles.
But here is the best part of the story. When Kristin went to pick up the cupcakes yesterday they made 20 extra cupcakes! And they gave them to her for FREE!
You know where this is going right? We divided up the extra cupcakes after the shower and now my freezer is the proud owner of 9 glorious Luli's cupcakes. I promise to maintain some form of decorum and not eat them all today.

1 comment:

  1. I tower of cupcakes is my kind of party.

    Would you believe I've never had a cupcake from one of those special cupcake bakeries? I know!? We walked into Alexandria Cupcake last week before lunch and meant to go back after, but it started to rain and we just plain forgot.

    Boo.

    ReplyDelete