Saturday, April 23, 2011

36 weeks. Giant Belly.

Whoa! Is all I have to say.
Where did this belly come from?
For so long it looked like I wasn't going to get "the watermelon". My baby belly was easily hidden in a cotton dress and cardi. My abdomen used to hold my belly in tight and I was looking pretty normal (okay, a little chubby) in my regular clothes.
But today.... Today, I look pregnant 
(or as our birth class instructor would say, "great with child").
 So again, where did this belly come from?

We got the test results back yesterday and Piper is doing great and I am not preeclamptic. My blood and urine tests were negative for protein. The doctors recommend I keep incubating her for a few more weeks in hopes she continues to grow and will be delivered naturally. 

 Thank you all for your prayers, thoughts, and concern. 
We are still praying that she starts to pack on the pounds and continues to grow. 
Her due date is between 5/14 & 5/20. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad she's doing better and that you don't have preeclampsia. What a relief!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete