Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stick a fork in me 'cause

I'm done.
But dinner was another winner.
Thank you allrecipes.com

I have been up since 2: 15 AM. Trying to find a comfortable bed spot while 8 months pregnant is seriously impossible. In fact, I think I would have better luck finding a leprechaun, or big foot, or Nessie. The upside is that I washed 4 loads of laundry before school and prepped a few dinners for later this week.

It's currently 7PM and I am ready to hit the hay. Perhaps Pippa will cancel her dance party tonight and let me sleep? A girl can dream right?

3 comments:

  1. I hope you sleep better tonight. On the bright side, you're VERY productive in the wee hours of the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog dear I like your blog its looking so cool according to blog theme. I would like to join your blog again and again. Arya Samaj Mandir in Delhi|, Love Marriage in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very beautiful blog I love this type of blog. Its is very attractive and very informative. good job dear keep it up. arya court marriage delhi, arya samaj court marriage delhi

    ReplyDelete