Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Brunch is my new fave.

My love of brunch has been duly noted on this blog. 
But this might be my most favorite brunch menu yet.
I had big plans for a lavish Easter brunch this year, but at the last minute Mr. R. and I scaled back and picked three of our favorites to serve. 
1. Banana Foster French Toast
Mr. R. had banana's foster at a Republican convention in 2009. He has been a fan ever since. When I found this recipe I new we had to give it a try. The bonus, it's easy to prep and cook, but the WOW factor is huge.
2. Grilled Maple Bacon
Maple syrup + brown sugar + bacon. Winning combo all the way around. 

3. Fresh Fruit bowl
And lastly, we needed to have something remotely healthy on the table. Plus its strawberry season here in Florida. 
Trust me, you will be seeing this french toast combination again. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. That bananas foster french toast looks amazing.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete