Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Good, Better, Best!

Good: It's summer weather here, but without the humidity. That is why I love April in Florida. We took the pups for a two mile walk around our neighborhood and lake and they are officially pooped. I love our neighbors and the friendly atmosphere our development strives to make. I may not be running anymore, actually it's been three weeks since my last run, but the two mile walk does my soul and this baby good. 



Better: Last Friday I went into crazy nesting mode and made 6 dinners that I either froze or placed in the fridge for this week. Tonight we dug into sausage and peppers over whole wheat pasta. A dinner that normally takes two hours to simmer and plate was on the table in 15 minutes with a salad. We need to plan ahead more often.

Best: Today my co-workers through me a baby shower. I am so grateful to work with such amazing people and at such an amazing place. Piper is a very lucky girl and came home with a swing, adorable clothes, and new books for her little library. Jeff was able to attend my school shower and I am so glad he got to meet the people I work with and talk about. Plus the cake was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment