Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's Saturday! (Time for a baby update)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Just 4 more to go!
Size of baby: Pippa is around 5 lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I am hovering around a gain of 10.5 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing only maternity jeans and pants, but can still fit into dresses and tops. The stretch maxi skirts that Old Navy is selling have been my LIFESAVER!
Gender: It's a girl!
Piper Jayne Martin
(We are going with the Y)
Movement: She is a kicker. She moves the most at night from 10PM - 3AM.
I also feel her a lot during the day mostly in my early morning classes and around lunch.
What I miss: SLEEP!
I have no problem falling asleep, but staying asleep does not seem to be in the cards right now.
Cravings: Sweets!
Fruit, cupcakes, sweet tea, and cereal. Just to name a few :)
Symptoms: My roller coaster blood pressure is still reeking havoc.
Best Moment this week:
Today my best girlfriends (Danielle, Kristin, & Betsy) put on the most AMAZING shower for Piper (and me). Pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment