Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dear Piper: Week 34


Pippa,

Just 6 more weeks little girl! That's 6 more Fridays. Assuming you come on time. And I really need you to come on time. You are getting bigger and bigger and your Momma's uterus doesn't feel like it can stretch anymore! I feel you move so much each day. Lots of twists and kicks. Lots of flutters especially at night. I keep hoping you aren't a night owl, but it seems like you enjoy a nightly dance party around 10PM. Perhaps once you are on the outside you will have a better concept of day and night and that your mama really likes to SLEEP at 10PM.

Your room is almost finished. You cute little clothes sit ready and waiting for you in your dresser. And we have been stock piling diapers over the past few months. It seems like we have enough diapers for many many children, but I hear you will use 10-12 diapers a day. That means our stockpile will quickly dwindle. But I am sure you will be worth the small fortune we will pay to Pampers, Huggies, or Costco over the next two years.
I am not sure if you have anything to do with this, but I have a new craving this week. I cannot seem to get enough granola and bananas this week. I wonder if this means you are going to be a carb and fruit love like me? And if that is the case, will you like coffee too?

*** All the gifts/pictures are from our NJ baby shower. Isn't that clock AMAZING!***

No comments:

Post a Comment