Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Mr. R.!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful, loving, brilliant, funny, and amazing husband!
He turns the BIG 29 today! 
I have plans to celebrate him with birthday french toast followed by fun presents.

A few things that I love about Mr. R...
1. He can always make me laugh.
2. He is incredibly patient.
3. He tells corny dad jokes.
4. He loves comic books and super heroes. (And loves that I like them too!)
5. He is a scrabble master.
6. He researches EVERYTHING, but never worries about the decisions once they are made.
7. He loves our pups.
8. He is so excited to be a dad.
9. He grades papers with me at night.
10. He reads to me in bed.
11. He works incredibly hard to provide for our little family.
12. He backs me up and supports my goals, dreams, and desires.
13. He caught the travel bug and even though he hates to fly we have been to 4 countries and 9 states together. 
14. He gives the most amazing hugs.
15. He looks awesome in a suit.
16. He watches girlie movies willingly.
 17. He is a master at figuring out IKEA instructions.
18. He naps with me on lazy Sundays.
19. He thinks breakfast is the best meal of the day.
20. He loves me for me. 
 Happy Birthday Husband! 
I hope your 29th year is your BEST year yet!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet and happy birthday Mr. R. I found myself agreeing with many of your items for my man...my favorites being 16, 17 and 18.

    ReplyDelete