Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So I think we have a new tradition at my house...

Mr. R. has class on Tuesday nights and for the past two weeks, while Mr. R. has been solving accounting problems and learning about business reform Pip and I have been breaking out the paints. 
It all started with pinterest, the lady's in the bloggin' world have some seriously amazing ideas for Christmas memories made with finger paints. I have been pinning my little heart out and last night we took a spin on the Christmas greeting, May your days be Merry and Bright. 
Pip's finger and thumb prints were to serve as multicolored Christmas lights. She loved sticking her fingers in the paint, but the idea of just leaving a thumbprint was not suitable. Soon she was painting full handprints on anything she could find. 
Girlfriend likes color.
And to be honest, so do I.
Let the tradition of Tuesday night Christmas crafting continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment