Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye Christmas, Hello 2013!

As much as I loved our Christmas chalkboard wall, it was time to say goodbye. I took down our cards, the wreath, and Piper's beloved felt tree on Saturday morning and started the process of wiping and washing our chalkboard, bringing it back to its original clean slate. To celebrate the new year I borrowed an idea from Whimsy Designs on Etsy. Lots of free printables and subway art from Pinterest and a free banner from Catch My Party
 Our entryway table.
 New Years subway art and a bottle of sparkling cider.

 Lucky Pennies
 New Boxes of chalk just waiting to be used!
 Design Credit: Whimsy Designs
A cute 8 x10 print of this message is available on Etsy.
Our dining room table
 For Auld Lange Syne My Dear
The best is yet to come!
Welcome 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment