Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Family Dinner

There is nothing like a family dinner. I love the hugs when you walk in the door. I love multiple conversation happening at once. I love catching up. I love watching my daughter interact with the people who love her so much. I love a full dining room table. I love laughing until my cheeks hurt. I love introducing my husband to new faces. I love meeting the people that my siblings love. I love that my family is expanding. I love passing plates, opening another bottle of wine because we don't have to work tomorro. I love letting Pip stay up past her bedtime justthisonce.... I love that Toby is teaching her about tractors. I love that Pip confuses my face with my sisters'. I love that she gave out kisses and hugs with abandon. I am very very thankful for family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment