Tuesday, November 27, 2012

#DC

So I am late to the instagram party. I have had instagram on my iphone since 2010, but I don't really ever use it and if I do use it I forgot to post the pictures I do take. I do however follow a few of my favorite real life and blogger friends. And by follow I mean stalk their lives through the lens of their smartphone. 

What I love about instragram is that the pictures take center stage and most people just give a quick comment about who, what or where the action is taking place. I also love the creative tags people use when documenting their photos. A tag is simply the # symbol followed by a word or short phrase, i.e. #longexplanationforasimpletopic

If I used instagram properly and was uber creative and witty with my tags, this is what you would have seen last Monday on our day trip to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum in Dulles, VA and Monuments in Washington, DC.
 #Friendlyskiesjustgotcuter
 #apollocapsule
#toosmall
 #shuttlediscovery
 #lesspowerfulthananipad
 #biga$$engines
 #helicoptershopping
 #momcarr
 #mlkmonument
 #hero
 #Capitol Pip
 #vampirehuntermemorial
 #reunitedanditfeelssogood
 #vampirehunter
 #3monumentsonepicture

No comments:

Post a Comment