Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday (Almost)

Mr. R was invited to go to the GOP campaign party last night and there was the promise of a grilled cheese sandwich if I tagged along. Plus its always nice to get out of the house on a Tuesday and enjoy a night with friends.
Mr. R was dressed in full out Republican regalia so I decided to be patriotic and sport some red, white and blue as well. It helps that I can wear Mr. R's sweaters.
Mr. R worked on the Rubio campaign so I consider Marco's victory very much our victory. I celebrated, grilled cheese in hand, as Meek conceded. And I celebrated again when Rubio gave his victory speech. It's a fantastic feeling when something you have worked so long and hard for comes to fruition. I couldn't be more proud of my husband.

3 comments:

  1. No comment on the election results, but Mr. R's sweater looks super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE Marco Rubio and am so happy for his win. Hooray! You look cute in Mr. R's sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Sharon... I know... I can't believe they brought Thrasher back! For teachers, all I see is another SB6 and more mandates... Do you know of any other career paths I might be into?

    Alison, I was so sad about Reid... BUT NO MORE PELOSI!!! I love Rubio as well. And I am happy to see Crist with his tail between his legs!

    And thank you both for your compliments on my sweater. I think I am claiming it from here on out :)

    ReplyDelete