Sunday, November 28, 2010

And menu monday returns...

Sunday: Roast beef au jus sandwiches with roasted brussel sprouts.
Monday: Walking tacos (minus the chips and eating dinner out of a bag!) with spanish rice
Tuesday: Rotisserie chicken Caesar salad (chicken from Publix & salad from the bag)
Wednesday: Loaded potatoes (topped with broccoli, bacon, tomato, and cheese) served with green salad
Thursday: Shrimp scampi with rice and peas
Friday: OUT!
Saturday: Crockpot French Onion Soup with blue cheese, strawberry salad.

If you are a pen and paper planner and want the cute image I posted, as my image, to plan your menus on, download it here.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I need to eat for the next week! My stomach needs to shrink back down to it's normal size first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I was so inspired by your veggie-licious meals I tried to rock the veggies out this week in our dinners. When do I get to see more of you CSA produce?

    ReplyDelete