Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm thankful for today coming to a close.

Today I felt as though I was running constantly, but at the same time going nowhere.
I had papers to grade.
Grades to post for mid-marking period averages.
Meetings to attend.
Plans to write.
Substitute plans to leave.
And a boatload of copies to make!

I was on my home by 4:00pm with a night full of laundry, packing, dinner making, and cleaning to attend to.
But in all seriousness I feel like I haven't done much at all.
Maybe my todo list is JUST TOO LONG.
Or maybe, I just really need a vacation....

Today's photos are of Simon and Sophie who totally know how to relax and enjoy.
Sometimes I think they are on a permanent vacation :)

2 comments:

  1. I hate those days where you're busy all day but can't seem to really accomplish anything.
    I hope you can find some time to put your feet up and rest this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilary! I guess there's no avoiding the fact that days always feel like that when you're a teacher. I'm going to the NWP conference, not the NCTE conference, but they're in the same area. Tell your friend who is going to the conference to say hi if she sees me. That would be super cool.

    ReplyDelete