Thursday, November 4, 2010

Teacher Style Files

I think I have blogged that this year I am trying to dress more adult and make sure that when I leave the house I look like a professional and not a grad student.

This summer I bought a few investment pieces that I have been trying to make the most. And I think I did a pretty good job on Thursday.
Today's outfit: Polkadot and houndstooth = 50's school girl

I love this sweater. It is super comfy with cotton material with a silk polkadot front that even has a bow! The skirt, which I need to get a decent picture of is black on black houndstooth. A great $20 Target purchase.

I loved this outfit! And I look forward to sporting the pieces separately in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Looks super cute, even in the blurry photo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon! I am trying to take better self portraits, but its hard... Maybe I should just demand that Mr. R wake up and take my outfit post pictures. Something to the effect of GOOD MORNING BABE! HERE TAKE MY PICTURE :)

    ReplyDelete