Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thankful for... PAYLESS

So by now most of you know I am cheap. But I also try my best to be fashionable and maintain a current closet. That said, I have been I LOVE with new UGG clogs that have been circulating the blogs for weeks. I just can't stomach a $140 price tag for one season shoes.

Mr. R has needed brown dress shoes for months, but in FL especially in spring & summer you can get away with Sperry's as your dress/casual/beach shoes. Now that fall is officially upon us I dragged him to payless to find a "for now" pair of brown shoes. I didn't even care if he liked them. The Sperry's needed to retire.

Here's the part of my story where the blog title makes sense. Not only did Payless have Mr. R's much needed brown shoes (they were $19 dollars!) they had my clogs for $30! And its BOGO. So Mr. R's $19 shoes were reduced to $9.50!

A breakdown of the math is two shoes for $39.50! I am ecstatic.
Monthly budget is still intact :)

1 comment: