Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rosie the Riveter

Rosie has been an idol of mine since US History II, 9th grade, 1996. We studied World War II and I fell hard for independent can-do attitude.


I am elbow deep in painting, cleaning, scrubbing, buying, and renovating. I need a little of Rosie's Attitude to keep me going. Good News is that the walls are painted, two of the three walls are stenciled, the bed is painted and we are no longer sleeping on the floor.

I can do it! And the makeover will be done by Thursday.

Mr. R isn't so sure... so I found this quote for him. (Thanks Leia)


"Whenever they say it can't be done, remind them that they make a jellybean that tastes exactly like popcorn." - John Mayer


And yes, the popcorn ones are my favorite. They are even better when you eat them with a rootbeer one. It totally feels like you are at the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment