I woke up at the EXACT TIME I am supposed to LEAVE for work.
I missed out on my morning coffee.
Mr. R ate the last protein bar which was supposed to be my lunch.
I left my plan book at home.
But somebody was looking out for me because:
- I was able to shower and be out the door in 15 mins. (I won't say I looked pretty, but I was fully dressed and clean).
- Morning traffic was nonexistent
- Maryanne had a fresh pot of coffee brewing with fancy creamer.
- She also had a fiber one bar so I didn't miss out on lunch.
- The gym wasn't crowded. I got my favorite treadmill and I had a pretty good run, not stellar but decent.
- Every lane was open at the grocery store and the wait was minimal.
- Dinner was easily prepared and Mr. R actually cleaned the kitchen
- Lastly, I have a night off tonight.
- I will be watching How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory.
I guess my Monday wasn't so manic after all.