Monday, March 15, 2010

Manic Monday...

My alarm was on silent.

I woke up at the EXACT TIME I am supposed to LEAVE for work.

I missed out on my morning coffee.

Mr. R ate the last protein bar which was supposed to be my lunch.

I left my plan book at home.

But somebody was looking out for me because:
  • I was able to shower and be out the door in 15 mins. (I won't say I looked pretty, but I was fully dressed and clean).
  • Morning traffic was nonexistent
  • Maryanne had a fresh pot of coffee brewing with fancy creamer.
  • She also had a fiber one bar so I didn't miss out on lunch.
  • The gym wasn't crowded. I got my favorite treadmill and I had a pretty good run, not stellar but decent.
  • Every lane was open at the grocery store and the wait was minimal.
  • Dinner was easily prepared and Mr. R actually cleaned the kitchen
  • Lastly, I have a night off tonight.
  • I will be watching How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory.
I guess my Monday wasn't so manic after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment