Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's a beautiful world.

I haven't been posting AT ALL due to a massive push to finish my last reading class for my certification. The class was/is insanely hard with a paper a day, required participation comments posted 5 days a week, and a large 25 page paper due on Monday. (I officially did the last spelling, format and citation check last night! Cue happy dance).

I have been in a funk these last three weeks due to a cold, FCAT testing, this crazy class, and lack of running. I have been waking up every morning and doing my daily routine of coffee, shower, work, home, gym, dinner, bed... but it wasn't as though I was living my life or even participating in it. I would have full conversation with friends and family where I was visually present, but my brain was a million miles away.

Today the stress has melted away and while I am missing one of my favorite runs today (GATE 15K), I am currently sitting on my porch with an amazing cup of coffee giving thanks for my beautiful life.

In my three week stressed out Tasmanian devil state, I missed the beauty of my home, the kindness of my husband, the laughter of my friends, and the feeling of inner peace and confidence.

Today is a beautiful day and it is just one of many in my beautiful life. And I am so grateful to share my days with all of you. Thanks for putting up with me.

I love you guys!

Song of the day: Beautiful Life by Fisher

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling "back." Sorry to have missed you for the Gate, though.

    ReplyDelete