Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 11: Wait, wasn't I supposed to be studying?

So tonight I had an impromptu girls afternoon/early evening out. I made plans to study with Ashley this afternoon, we both need to take a certification exam in the coming weeks and for the sake of staying gainfully employed we both need to pass. But after a long day or work and a long week of FCAT. We decided studying just wasn't going to happen. Danielle who decided she didn't want to clean also joined us.

We ended up at Chili's which just happens to be my favorite place for never ending chips and salsa and strawberry daiquiris. Say what you will, but I love me some frozen strawberry goodness.

I can't tell you how much I needed this afternoon. I needed a break from life, from the Republicans, from Mr. R's zoning board talk. I needed to laugh and talk about bad TV. I needed to remember why I love my life and why I need to make time for good friends.
The Fab Five celebrating Ashley's Teacher of the Year Nomination.

No comments:

Post a Comment