Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Mean Reds

In the words of Holly Golightly, I have had a case of the mean reds for a few days now. I've struggled with anxiety for the past 12 years. It comes on my all of a sudden and for no reason I panic over little things and big things. I can't sleep, I can't think, I go paralyzed in my own mind. And just as quickly as the mean reds came, they go.

I am back to normal today. Back to my routine of working out, planning date nights, running errands, making lists. And it feels really good to be me again.

I ran two miles this morning and Pip and I have plans for the beach this afternoon. It's shaping up to be a very good, red free Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling back to you. Do you think lack of routine brings it on? I've been out of sync this summer (ex: not falling asleep until 3 am this morning with a spinning mind when I usually fall asleep like clockwork).

    ReplyDelete