Saturday, January 14, 2012

Weekend Lens: Pippa's Room 8 months




This weekend I made a few changes/updates to Piper's room. 
I love how bright and cheery her room is. I love that she has started to notice her animals and the patterns. She takes her little fingers and runs them across the outlines on her wall. I love her dollhouse library and that she can now pull books down from the shelves. She has quite the stuffed animal collection, thanks to so many of our sweet friends!, and needed a toy bin. Piper actually fits in her toy bin and thinks that it's for many use is carrying her around. Our babysitter gifted Pip with the flower laundry basket and it's the perfect size for housing two/three days worth of clothes. Her lamp is a Target find. I have been holding onto that lamp shade for two years, it was part of the Liberty of London collection from 2010. I found the base for it today and it fits perfectly on her changing table. Her crib is still on the highest setting, but we discovered that Miss Pip is starting to pull up on the edges and try to stand. Mr. R. will be lowering her mattress ASAP. This little girl definitely keeps us on our toes!


No comments:

Post a Comment