Monday, January 16, 2012

A look at where we are going: Bathroom Day 2.5

Before I start any home improvement project I like to have a goal in mind. I start with a photo of a room I admire and then figure out how to make the idea come to life in my own home on our verytight budget. We are shooting for a $300 makeover for the big bathroom and a $200 makeover for ours. 

My inspiration photo: source
I am loving the barn door! But, in all reality we don't need a barn door at Casa Repub. What we do need is a neutral wall color (hello gray!) and a fun pop of color to add personality to our space. 

I love the girly chandelier. We just happen to have one sitting in our garage at the moment needing a little TLC and spray paint. 

A clawfoot tub would be amazing, but our tub/shower combo is perfectly suited for out needs and a funky gray or yellow shower curtain is all we need to make our not so pretty tub disappear. 






With the help of pinterest I made this bathroom my own. And in just a few weeks I can hopefully show you the BIG reveal.




No comments:

Post a Comment