Friday, August 12, 2011

Pippa is THREE months old!

Our little Pip is still a tiny one, but she is growing! 
Piper weighs in at 10.5 pounds and measures 24 inches.
She Can hold her head up for almost 5 minutes and can push up with her legs. 
She has started to making crawling motions while on her play-mat, but doesn't have the arm strength just yet to actually create movement. 
Piper is starting to say "a" and "o" sounds. And she is in LOVE with her Palsy (my grandfather). She will "talk" to him for 20 minutes while smiling, cooing, and batting her LONG eyelashes.
Piper still loves bath time and the pool. Being in water seems to be Pip's happy place.
 Piper is wearing 0-3 month clothes, but girlfriend has long legs. We have had to move up to 3 month and 3-6 month pajamas to make room for her gams. Pip's a skinny mini though her little waist and bum barley hold up 3 month bloomers. I am saying she got her Daddy's flat bum, because Momma has some junk in the trunk.
When people ask me about Piper and I can't help but gush that she is absolutely amazing. I love how she is growing and changing and getting her own personality. She loves to stick her tongue out right now and I am thinking she might have some sass in her. I wonder who she got that from? 

No comments:

Post a Comment