Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wordless Wednesday (Almost)

I AM...

Dreaming of...
the mini vacation we will take in November.
Did you know the Anthro flagship store is in Philly?

Thinking of...
Training for a 10K. Short fast distances may be my new LOVE!

Planning for...
The murder mystery party we are hosting in two weeks! Clue cards are taking over my living room!

Cooking up...
Legal Seafoods clam chowder from COSTCO. I may be just heating it up and serving it with salad. But at least it's not takeout.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I was in Philly last Thanksgiving
    2. 10k's are NOT wimpy distances!
    3. Not going to make the party :(
    4. Mmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. No Way! What did you do/see/eat? I will take all recommendations!
    2. I know... I just figure if I am going to train for a 10K I want to be fast! Actually, I just want to be fast :)
    3. SAD! I will miss you! Put us on the calendar for next year!
    4. It's so good...

    ReplyDelete