Thursday, October 7, 2010

And I'm back...

I have had a very discombobulated week. I haven't made it to the gym. I haven't made dinner. In fact all I've really done is sleep, teach, blog, and nap on the couch. Which, let's face it is just another form of sleeping.
But I got my act together today. I went to the grocery store, sorted the laundry, and took the dogs on an extra long walk.
Maybe it's the promise of Friday. Maybe it's knowing that this weekend is going to be AMAZING! Maybe it's just as simple as cool weather and a good nights sleep.
Whatever it is I am loving it! And I am back. It feels good to be me again :) Tomorrow kicks off the new workout plan complete with Sharon's awesome arm challenge.
If you want a dinner that looks this good. Go here and and praise the awesomeness of PW.

I feel like PW is the new girl in town and that I am cheating on Ms. Ray when I cook a PW recipe instead of my consulting my tried and true dinner source. Although, maybe this is just a sign that Rachael needs to up her game a bit?

1 comment:

  1. Totally know how you feel. Sometimes I don't understand the funk, or the smallest things that can get me out of it.

    Good luck with arm challenge, mine totally fell to the wayside.... :(

    ReplyDelete