Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Totally Made my Tuesday

  • Fall has finally found us!
  • Every window in our house is open, fresh air is in my lungs, and our electric bill is downsizing as I write this.
  • Simon and Sophie are squeaky clean (baths for everyone!)
  • Mr. R and I have a night to ourselves (AT HOME!)
  • I didn't have to cook dinner
  • I am ALMOST up to date with paper grading
  • I am using Discovery Educations 5 Es in my classroom and my students are totally buying it. (I will take engaged, excited, and enlightened students any day!)
  • My morning allergy crud seems to have subsided.
  • And thanks to the wonders of vitamins and hand sanitizer, I have avoided two of the crazy bugs my students keep sharing with fellow students and staff.
On to Wednesday... for me, that means another lab day, more papers to pass back, some planning time in the afternoon, and hopefully an appearance at small group and a quick 2 miles the gym.

1 comment: