Sunday, October 24, 2010

Single Girl Sunday...

I am husband-less for the week as he stays in DC to finish up a few work projects and attend the BIG yearly goal setting meeting. I am excited to have a week on my own eating what I want, taking over the ENTIRE bed as I sleep, and completely hogging the bathroom sink and all the clean towels.

But at the same time I miss him. Mr. R keeps me balanced. He makes me laugh. And he makes the best hot apple cider you have ever had. I also have no one to finish my leftovers or fold the laundry :(
Single Girl Greek Salad
Romaine Lettuce with Kalamata olives, tomatoes, red onion & Ken's light Caesar dressing.

I stocked up on single girl food so cooking will be at a minimum this week... but I do promise more posts than last week plus a few teacher style files. I have been experimenting with my closet and I have a few work pieces that I think are blog worthy.

Single Girl Uncle Ben's Rice doctored with Sargento Shredded Italian Cheese blend.
Hope you are enjoying your last few hours of weekend freedom!

4 comments:

  1. Love your new halloween background! I also kinda want to find a 10K to do soon! Enjoy your "me" time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I found myself sleeping diagonal this morning and I plan to watch all the girlie/reality TV I can find. If you find a 10K between GA or FL let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to return to single eating, I would buy a big box of cereal and chow on it everyday straight home from work - about 4 PM. A light snack later and done. (Don't get me wrong, I love shopping and cooking for 2...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa! I don't think I can do the total cereal thing anymore. Actually, if it were up to me I would live off of sweet tea and bowls of soup. And since you mentioned cooking can you send me your hawaiian pizza recipe. I am looking for a good one. We tried one from the blogs that just didn't turn out.

    ReplyDelete