Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Columbus Day & other things...

1. Mr. R had today off. He completely rocked in the domestication department today! Laundry finished, lawn mowed, clean kitchen, oil change for the Scion... He is awesome!

2. Workout Challenge for real. I need to get motivated and so far this fall all I am consistent about is napping.
  • 30 minute cardio/running/eliptical (6 days a week)
  • Biceps curls, tricep pushdown, tricep pull, rowing pullback, chest press, and lat pulls (3 days/week)
  • 200 crunches (3 days per week)
3. I love our open door policy. We keep out front door open to let the dogs be able to go the puppy park when they please. Because our door is always open people feel free to stop by. It's such an awesome way to meet our neighbors.


2 comments:

  1. The open door policy sounds awesome - you must feel very safe in your neighborhood.

    I also love your eCard. I had a student ask me yesterday why we were in school and I answered "because Columbus really didn't discover America, or because if we had the day off we'd have go one more day in June, take your pick."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your second answer. I am using that next year. I would have LOVED columbus day off, but adding another day in June might just kill me.

    ReplyDelete