Thursday, October 14, 2010

Where did WEDNESDAY go?

I have no idea what happened to yesterday... I worked, went to the eye doctor, came home, and apparently entered a vegetative state that lasted until 6AM when my alarm screamed me awake this morning.

The Good: My eye sight is actually IMPROVING! And I am going down one lens in my contacts. Don't worry I am still blind as a bat, but at least its not getting any worse.

The Bad: I am completely exhausted and wiped out this week. I think I need a vacation from my life. Or at least a couple of days to just stay in bed and DO NOTHING but sleep.

Here's to the weekend!
And getting new glasses on Saturday. I am also going to try to sneak in some Panera on Saturday as well. I need a cinnamon crunch bagel like Whoa!

2 comments:

  1. My eye doc told me that eyesight will always slightly change, even from day to day. I once noticed that if I was doing a lot of computer work it got worse (like in grad school) and if I was spending a lot of time outdoors (like when I've worked on boats and am constantly focusing on the horizon) it improved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good to know. So do you just go up and down in your prescriptions? Or do you stay the same?

    ReplyDelete