Saturday, October 2, 2010

WELCOME FALL!

Last night we celebrated Rachel's 25th and all of her awesomeness! Over sangria, dancing, and easy listening music, we reveled in her 1/4 century achievement. And... we wore mustaches too. Kristin was the designated photog last night so you will have to wait on her for pictures.

This morning I was greeted with rain and an offer to go shopping and plan a party. Um, yes please... so Mr. R and I hit the outlets and the town center. The temperatures have dropped to the 70s here and its officially fall weather. You northerns laugh, now with your fun fall boots and cute wool sweaters. But I will be laughing just as hard when you pull out your shovels and rock salt right after Thanksgiving.

I found the most perfect pair of skinny jeans today in GAP outlet, but the $55 price tag made me put them back. I was sure Old Navy, Target, or regular GAP would come to my rescue, but no dice. I guess I will just have to keep outlet stalking in hopes they go on sale.

Mr. R is in the market for a trench coat and Banana Republican had an awesome one for $85... seriously, do stores not understand we are in a recession? He will also be stalking the BR website in hopes of price reductions.

Tonight we locked ourselves in the house. I am exhausted and in need of a night off and Mr. R turned off his phone and is taking the "just say NO!" approach to the Republican parties cries for more help and volunteers.

The AC is off, our windows are open, and for once there is a blank to do list on the dining room table. Life is BEYOND good!

1 comment:

  1. Life Is Good! It's not quite that cool here, but noticeably drier in the air. I almost wished I had put on a T-shirt (instead of just a bra) when I took the dog out this morning.

    ReplyDelete