Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The power of a workout and a good workout mix...

Today I "ran" 3 miles (on the cybex machine). The arc trainer is like and elliptical crossed with a stair master so I can't really call what I did running. But it added up to 3 miles so I am claiming it.
I also discovered I can easily use Pandora for a playlist at my gym. And just my luck Pandora has a Glee Cast channel. It's like God created this Pandora channel just for me. There really isn't all that much played by the Glee Cast, but the mix overall is awesome. Lots of Michael Buble, Jason Mraz, some tunes from Wicked and Rent, and a little Britney and Beyonce thrown in. I am sure some of you out there are rolling your eyes and gagging at my music choices. Be grateful I wear headphones and don't sing to the music like the girl on the arc trainer two down from me.

Seriously?! Who does that?

My Tuesday was a normal one and I am about to go stuff my face with Ritz chips and grapes because that's what I'm calling dinner tonight.

And a quick shout out to my bestest friend Nicole... who I am missing very much this week.
I MISS YOU LUNT! PLEASE VISIT SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment