Friday, April 30, 2010

Off to the sunny Caribbean!


This was one hell of a week! I usually don't curse on this blog, but I feel that hell is the only word that will actually describe my week. My allergies are out of control, I got my first migraine today, and my students have been highly unmotivated and socially miserable. Bottom line, I need a break! Mr. R's week hasn't been much better. Lots of cases, lots of phone calls, crazy clients, and even crazier Republicans!

So we decided enough is enough! We are "off" to the sunny Carribbean where we will drink cocktails, sun ourselves, read books, talk to each other, and "come home" tan and relaxed.

I am so looking forward to some quality time with my husband and a good night sleep!

Happy Friday and I hope you have a great weekend!
See you Monday :)


2 comments:

  1. Wait, I can't tell if you're on one of your pretend vacay's or if you really took a 3-day cruise. I think you're for real. Hope you are having a great time!

    Oh, and I see you've updated August Goals to May Goals. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, it was our usual imaginary staycation. We pretended St. Augustine with the Caribbean and that our little 3 bedroom ranch was a luxurious cruise ship. It was wonderfully cheap and relaxing. I wish we could do it every weekend!

    ReplyDelete