Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fantastic Day!

Mr. R turned 28!
We celebrated at Epcot and Hollywood Studios.
We rode:
  • Soarin' which is by far my most favorite Epcot ride. I really felt like I was flying over California in a hang-glider.
  • Test track: Very cool! And a total Mr. R ride. He loves all things fast, Top Gear approved, and new to the car world.
  • The Boat ride in Mexico City. The ride was really cute and mellow.
  • Figment's Imagination tour. A favorite of mine :)
  • The Maelstrom: a tour of Norway's fjords, complete with trolls, a waterfall, and vikings!
  • The Rockin' Rollercoaster: this is Mr. R's most favorite Disney ride! He would ride this all day every day if he could. Even I have to admit that 0 to 6o miles per hour in less than 2 minutes is pretty amazing.
To save money we carried in our lunch, but we did save room for amazing dessert in France. We stopped off at la pastesserie in Epcot. Mr. R chose the eclair and I had the chocolate mousse. It was the best thing I think I have ever eaten.
Totally wonderful, fantastic, and amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment