Saturday, April 10, 2010

4/10: What makes me happy?


1. A Tuna Melt: Yes, I know that is old people food and it contains mayo and mercury. But it is still my favorite sandwich especially topped with jalepenos, black olives, and cucumbers. But what really makes me happy is that it was a dinner that I did not have to make. (grin)
2. These guys. I had a lazy weekend of no real commitments so I walked them three times and even took a nap with them in the new bed. It was lovely and peaceful.

Our game cabinet. It is full of my favorite boardgames that I have collected overtime.
3. We tried out PICTUREKA tonight!
4. Having our media room floor look like this.
5. Turning the TV off and talking to my husband.
6. And it wouldn't be a game night without these guys trying to steal the show.

2 comments:

  1. We LOVE pictureka! I see a game night in our future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like tuna melts too

    ReplyDelete