Thursday, April 1, 2010

4/1: HELLO IKEA!

I LOVE YOU! And your flat packed furniture.
I know that it has only been two days since I claimed that Target was my happy place and it still is, but Ikea is a close second.

Please excuse Mr. R's scary face, he does not love IKEA as much as I do.
On the list today:
  1. Ikea Lillberg rocker for our bedroom
  2. New throw pillows: yellow only please
  3. New frames for our bedroom gallery wall
  4. Large Mirror
  5. Sisal rug for under the bed
  6. Cute mirror to serve as my vanity
Well, I hated the lillberg rocker. It totally DOES NOT rock. We didn't find any throw pillows so if you see any in your neck of the woods send a shout out. We did get the frames. I am in LOVE with this one. Can't wait to put my art in it. Well, not my art, but art that I bought...

The rug fits perfectly under the bed and I think it will blend a little better once we paint the dresser.
Finally, we opted for a mirror we already have to serve as my vanity. I am not sure whether to keep it the original gold or go for shiny white spray paint instead. What do you think?

Last thing... I still think we need a long mirror. I like to be able to see my whole outfit instead of just my top half. Mr. R thinks its optional.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That's quite a shopping list. Long mirror to see your whole ensemble for sure. Just make sure to give it a little tilt to make you look just a little bit thinner :)

    ReplyDelete