Thursday, April 22, 2010

4/22: Happy Birthday Mr. R!


I love you more than words can express and more than I ever say or show you. I am so thankful that God made you and chose you to be my husband. You continue to amaze me with your work ethic, your love, your patience, your understandings, your desire to follow God more, and your almost unending love for me.
You don't know this, but you are extremely hard to buy presents for. You say you have everything you need. And you are very careful about the things you want. I thought for weeks about what you read and study and what interests you have.
My mom trumped me with the Big Bang Theory DVD. You trumped me by saying Barnes and Nobel had nothing that interested you... and then I remembered your most loved magazine.
THE ECONOMIST!
So glad you loved your gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment