Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Teacher Style Files

I am trying to be more creative with my wardrobe and maximize what I can do with the pieces of clothing I already own. This is my effort to save more money, still be stylish, not fall victim to saying I have NOTHING to wear.
Monday 1/14
Where: School, Play date with Pip in the afternoon
Wear: Purple cardigan, J. Crew; Purple floral blouse, Old Navy, 
Unseen: Hot pink pencil skirt, J. Crew
Thursday 1/24:
Where: School Day, Parent Meeting
Wear: Black Puff Sleeved Sweater, Old Navy, Grey & Yellow stretch pencil skirt, Old Navy, Black Flats, Payless
Sunday 1/20
Where: Day Date of errands with Mr. R.
Wear: Scarf, Old Navy, Khaki Safari Jacket, Ann Taylor Loft, Sunnies, DG
Unseen: Floral Tank, Old Navy, Jeans, GAP
Tuesday 1/29
Where: School Day, mostly lecturing and facilitating today
Wear: Navy Blazer, Gap; Orange strip dress, Banana Republic Outlet; Navy leggings, Old Navy, Brown flats, Payless
Sunday 1/27
Where: Off Broadway Production of Mary Poppins
Wearing: Lace Peplum Blouse, Forever 21; Old Navy Ponte Skinny Black Pants; Leopard Pointy Kitten Heels, Target


No comments:

Post a Comment