Friday, January 4, 2013

Joy Filled Fridays

A quick recap of a few things that brought a smile to my face this week. 
#1-2: Pip's 1st gyro. We had them for dinner on New Year's Eve and I figured she would take a bit or two, she ate over half of mine! The girl has good taste.
3. Cake Batter Smoothies. All the taste of cake without the guilt.
4-5. New Year Kisses and photo props
6. Unbridled joy, flying high on the swings.
7-8. Piper's 1st Abstract. She calls this one Sophie.
9. Our first time taking her on the carousel. I think we loved it as much as she did. 
#1-3: Bathtub painting with Pip. Shaving cream and food coloring resulted in a mess free evening of finger painting. She loved it.
4. We made it to Barnes and Noble story time. The book Press Here was a HUGE hit and we will soon be adding it to our library.
5. Pimento grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. We ate them for lunch three days in a row.
6. We caught NPR's broadcast of the Capitol Steps.
7. Dunkin coffee makes me a better person.
8. Back to running, four run in four days! #mileadaychallenge
9. Organized my closet and paired down my clothes. It makes getting dressed SO much easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment